Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 3

I learned about Microsoft word and this lab I felt was easy because I use word almost daily for school work. I did however learn a few tricks of the trade as I was going through it. I did not like how the lab is based off the old word and not the new setup because everything is different. We also listened to the first chapter trio group and it helped give me an idea of what I will need to do in mine to get a good grade. At this moment I am unsure how I can use some of the things I learned in class in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you about the labs being the old set up and the computers having a new set up- it was kind of confusing... I actually learned a few new things since i work on a pc and not a mac- for starters where all of the buttons/aps are to change your word document, which are not at the top of the screen like my pc, but off to the side in a whole other 'tools window'.

    ReplyDelete