Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final One

Looking over the 20 items I have noticed that I can improve on a lot of areas. I tend to have a lot of mediums and a few lows that I would like to step up to the next level. The first one I will need to increase my knowledge of the special needs technology so that I can help my students. Designing I will be able to use that and use the different tools I have learned doing the labs to make using technology useful for them. I can use the PowerPoint’s and even kidspriation to help draw upon the creative side of the students. I feel that I have gained a lot from this class that I can use in some way in the future, I will also keep the divide in my mind and try to work with that so no one gets behind. I plan to use the web somehow to keep in constant contact with parents other than just email. This class had made me think outside the box and to use what I learned in the classroom so I can become a successful teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment