Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 1

This week I learned about how important computer technology in classrooms can improve students skills. What I mean by this is that having them use computers in the class rooms on an almost daily basis is that it improves their typing skills and gets them used to making power points for possible jobs. I was introduced on to how to change the writing style to formal writing but I am unsure how to find it on a PC. I feel that I have mastered using Microsoft word other than a few new things I am learning. I had a difficult time grasping all the information that was given and the pace we are going at. I feel that I will get used to this as the semester goes on. I can see myself using some computer aspects in a classroom such as word to help the ones who are not as serve cases as other on how to type, but I do not see myself using computers in the classroom all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment